This morning Ken and I were out reading (well I was reading, he was watching the ocean) out on the balcony. I am turned facing the window, and all of a sudden I hear this "Aurrhhh Aurrrhh" and I was really into my book and the ocean was so loud so I didn't really think anything of it. Then I heard it again but louder.."Aurrhhhg Aurrrgh" so then I think, OK it's a walrus...Then I thought...."I don't even know if Maui has Walruses". So I turn around thinking Ken is playing a joke and me...and I look down and a Cocker Spaniel is sitting down beside the futon just staring at me crying. So for some reason I yell..."KEN DOG!!" I was scared and I don't really know why because my favorite thing in the world is a dog, it was kinda funny. So then I calmed down and started playing with the doggie, who walked all the way up the stairs to say hello to us. We found out the dog's name was Sugar, I hope we see a lot more of sugar while we are here. She was so cute! (I bet Lou and Jakey are jealous!)
Ken and I before dinner last night
So this morning we decided we would walk along to beach and go to a beach called Sugar Cove and take a look at it. It was a fun walk, and so beautiful!
Before our walk, I decided I really wanted to find seashells. So I searched high and low and found one!....
the house we are staying at
I hope we see our new doggie friend Sugar again, it made me miss my doggies so much!
Off to windsurf (cough cough) try to windsurf!
ALOHAAA!
Tooo beautiful! Hawaii looks beautiful... you look beautiful...
ReplyDelete"so then I think, OK it's a walrus..."
ReplyDeleteI nearly peed my pants!!! Hahahhahahahha
Sounds so fun! The dogs are jealous, they thought dogs weren't allowed in Hawaii and that's why they aren't there too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having so much fun! We all miss you very much, especially Ro! Or Bo, whichever one is still alive, haha!