Friday, April 9, 2010

Tahoe Trip

We went to Lake Tahoe this last weekend for a short getaway to South Shore. It was so much fun to spend time with my family and the boys. We stayed in a great condo right next to the Casinos. Here are some pictures of our little trip...

The boys had to start the fire...very involved.

They also played online poker getting ready for the casinos

The girls did lots of reading (Well mainly my Mom and Sister, I don't read too much LOL)


We met Guy from 'Minute To Win It.' He told us he needed some girls like us on his show, totally made our night :)


We danced

and had a great time.

I was so happy to spend the weekend with my favorite people. Ken, Natalie & Shawn won lots of money in craps, while I won $50.00 on my favorite slot machine 'Wheel of Fortune'! I tend to stay away from craps because the crowd around the table makes me a little nervous. It was a great way to start my spring break.

One of my best friends Ian is back from the Navy. He is stationed in Japan and is back for a whole month. I have been hanging out with him a lot lately. (I will post a better picture of him smiling when I get one; he looks ridiculous, I know!)

Ian and I


School starts back up for me next week. I am going to enjoy this weekend and rest a lot. I am getting excited for my summer!

Happy April :)

3 comments:

  1. 1) Did you make the boys pose for their poker photo? Or were they just *that* into it? Lol.

    2) How sad is it that I immediately recognized that guy from Food Network?

    3) Ian. Haha. Funny kid!

    4) ENJOY THE LAST FEW DAYS OF YOUR SPRING BREAK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have told "Guy" (what a silly name) that it's 2010 and to get a new hair-do! LOL! Man, I miss Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahoe was SOO fun. And we're basically famous now that we met Guy.

    Let's go back soon, maybe even ski next time if it's not a blizzard out. And win lots of money again, cha-CHING!

    ReplyDelete